CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's In A Bag?

I'm crazy about my Longchamp Le Pliage bag. I don't know why, i just love it. Although it look so simple, it is very versatile. You can use it with jeans, slacks or even with a dress. I got mine in London at Harrods last February and eversince then I use it aaaaaall the time.

"So what's inside your bag?" a friend once asked me. I said, "well everything I need"...

Inside my bag are:

  1. My purse
  2. Ipod
  3. Cellphone
  4. Keys
  5. Extra car key *yes I have a copy*
  6. Pocketbook
  7. Bottled water
  8. A journal
  9. Pen
  10. Facial tissues
  11. Band-Aid *just in case my feet get blisters from my shoes*
  12. Fahrplan *timetable of the train and buses*
  13. Hand lotion
  14. Hand sanitizer
  15. Daily planner
  16. "Kikay" kit
  17. Eco-bag *just in case I shop and don't have to use those plastic bags- Eco friendly tayo!*
  18. Camera *why? i just love taking pictures*
  19. Umbrella *german weather can be very unpredictable*
  20. A scarf *when it gets cold...*
Hahaha! you must be thinking - "parang ang bigat yata ng bag nya, ang daming laman!" You're right, it is a bit heavy but these are my daily necessities. I'd be lost without these things.

So what's inside your bag?...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin