CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gohan Ga Dekimashita!

My hubby loves anything japanese. In fact, every year we fly to Japan to have a vacation in his friend's farmhouse. One of the best thing Japan can offer is their food. I love japanese food. Everytime we're in Japan, my hubby's friend's wife *scratches head* a japanese woman, show me how it's done. It's a bit hard and time consuming but the effort is well worth it once you're finished, cos it taste soooo good! *sigh* So from there, I learned everything. And now I'm an expert... hahaha! just kidding.

Twice a week I cook japanese for us. Last saturday, I prepared soba noodles with onigiri and yesterday we had misoshiru with konbu rice. Along with that, I always make green tea.


And last week, I prepared Fish teriyaki with misoshiru...


What's good about japanese food is that it's very healthy. And as you can see, everything is made in small portions, so there's no chance of overeating. And if you are planning to go on a healthy diet, japanese food is ideal. I mean, I've never seen a "chubby" person in Japan while I was there. They are all very slim including men!

Oh by the way, I saved a piece for you...

So before eating, we say, "Itadakimasu!"

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin