CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

About You Tag

Okay, here are the rules:

  1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your Blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention.
  2. Tag seven other bloggers who would love to learn more about
My added rule to the game, do this IF you want. If you don't want to, no worries! We are busy and have our own thing. But it is fun to read about you and it helps us learn a bit more about what goes behind your blogging genius!

What is your current obsession?

Diet and exercise! I'm trying to get in shape for summer!

What is your weirdest obsession?

I'm obessive complusive. I always check everything twice or thrice!

What are you wearing today?

Pink top and plaid pink boxer shorts

Why is today special?

No no nothing special today. Maybe just the weather.

What would you like to learn to do?

Become a nurse, to paint and to play the piano

What's for dinner today?

I don't know yet. Maybe just salad. We're on a diet!

What's the last thing you bought?

Shoes from ZARA *again!*

What are you listening to right now?

No music. Just the sound of the birds chirping in the garden.

What is your favorite weather?


No brainer here... sunny, light breezy weather. I'd say about 20 degrees.

What is your most challenging goal right now?

Prepare for my Citizenship Test. I have to learn and memorize all 300 questions about Germany.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?

Nobody tagged me.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

Either here in Germany, around the Rhine area or in Bas Rhin, France or on the outskirts of London.

Favorite vacation spot?

I love having a vacation in Japan. Everything there is unique and colorful. Also in London, where you can get everything you like *fashion and food* There are some places that I'd love to visit that I haven't had the chance yet like Australia, Jamaica, South Africa and the US.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?

A plane ticket to the Philippines.

What would you like to get rid of?

Global warming, discrimination, hatred, war, my extra weight and some body fats *hehehe!*

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

To the Philippines.

Which language do you want to learn?

Japanese, French and Spanish.

What did you dream of last night?

I cannot remember anymore.

Who do you want to meet in person?

It would be nice to meet Oprah Winfrey and Martha Stewart in person. I think they are both exceptional women. I could learn so much from them.

What's your favorite part about the city you live in?

It's a relatively small village completely surrounded by nature. It's so peaceful and comforting here.

What's the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?

I hate all of my clothes right now. The only thing that i really like are my shoes! I need to do some shopping.

What is your dream job?

Anything that has to do with kids, traveling or research.

If you had $150.00 now what would you spend it on?

New clothes! *yipeeee!*

Fashion pet peeve?

Just because they have it in your size, doesn't mean you have to buy and wear it!

Do you admire anyone's style?

I like Jessica Alba's style.

Describe your personal style.

Comfortable and very feminine.

Who's fashion show would you want tickets to?

New York Fashion Week.

What interior designer would you like to spend a day with?

Change of question...

New Question: Which fashion designer would you like to spend a day with?

Diane von Furstenberg.


Feel free to snag this!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin