CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

D-Day

Today is the day, ang start ng aming DIET. My hubby and i bought lots of fresh fruits and vegetables yesterday. I told him, i would only make fruit salad this week. And of course, he was overjoyed. Then i warned him, "you should stick to this diet, or else!"... Or else? wala lang... hehehe! So i took out this big tupperware and laid out all the fruits on the table and started peeling. Grabe ah, it took me longer than 30 minutes just to peel and slice all the fruits! *phew* I think we bought 7 different kind of fruits just for the salad. Ano nga ba mga yun? Teka... apple, banana, strawberry, grapes, orange, pineapple at papaya! Imagine lahat yan binalatan ko at hiniwa-hiwa.


Me: "Schatz, *german for Sweety* is this ok?"...
Hubby: "Yeah, that's fine but i have to add something..."
He went to the kitchen and brought with him a sugar bowl.
Me: "What's that?"...
He took a spoon and scooped out 3 tablespoon full of brown sugar at binuhos sa fruit salad.
Me: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Hubby: "Why? i like it a bit sweet!"
Me: "What's the use of fresh fruits? You could have just bought one of those fruit salads in a can!"
He turned around, went back to the kitchen laughing...
Me: "GRRRRRRRRR!"

The next thing i did was , i mixed his salad, placed it in the refrigerator and took out the chocolate pudding *devilish grin* I placed the pudding on a small plate and heated it up in the microwave. After 2 minutes, "TING!" - came out this sweet delicious aroma.


Me: "Wow smells good."
Hubby looked in my direction, wondering...
Me: "I think I'm going to postpone my diet today and start tomorrow. I want to treat myself first a nice chocolate pudding... hmmm yummy!"
Hubby stood up from his work desk and went to the kitchen...
Me: "What are you doing?"
He came back with a small fork and without a word, took my small plate and sliced the pudding in half!
Me: "What the?! I thought you're on a diet!"
Hubby: "Not today, do you think you're going to eat this alone? NOPE!"
Me: "That's miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!" *pouts*

So he ate half of my pudding and went back to his work. Well, so much for my small revenge *sigh*

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin