CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog! Well what else can i say? I have a Blog before but i keep changing and deleting it that i just decided to drop it or shall i say, forget about it? I'm not really a writer. I'd rather post pictures (ala photo album) and then put some captions under it. But my sister told me, this is way much better than just posting pictures. So i said to myself, ok, there's no harm in trying again. So friends here i go again. I think this is also a good way for me to practice my english. I swear, my english got very bad eversince i started learning and speaking german at home with my hubby and friends AAAAARRRRGGG!!! So please do correct me, which i would truly appreciate, if ever i make some grammar mistakes whatsoever. So thanks for dropping by and enjoy reading and browsing!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin