CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

She Bangs

I got a haircut last month and I copied Ellen Barkin's hairstyle. I like it because it looks so feminine and easy to style and maintain. This is how it looks like:


As you can see, the bangs are styled sideways and a bit long. The haircutter in London did a good job with my hair. She was able to copy it and I was very pleased. A month after that, my hair got a bit longer. Still, I love my hair. I thought it's getting better. The shape and the style are even more obvious. BUT my hubby disagrees...

Hubby: Schatzi *german for sweety*, your bangs are too long now.
I think you should have it cut.
Me: Cut? What do you mean? I think it looks nice.
Hubby: I don't think so.
Me: You're a guy. What do you know about women's hair? *belat*
Hubby: Yeah yeah ok... *rolls eyeballs* could you at least use a clip to keep it from covering your eyes?
Me: A clip?! do you want me to look like 12 year old? no way!!! *pouts*
Hubby: Ok then *snickers*
(pulled something from his desk, stood up with his hands behind his back)
Me: What are you hiding there Mister?...
(hubby moved fast... ssssswwwwoooooosssshhhh!!!)
Me: What the?! *startled* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Got scotch taped!

Hubby: HAH-HAH! *rofl*
Me: YOU'RE SO MEAN!!! GRRRRRR! *lol*


Did anything fun this saturday?...

Image: Google


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin