CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring in Germany

The weather yesterday was extremely beautiful, so i decided to clean up our balcony and make it "spring-y" again. I brought out all the plants in our apartment and went down to the cellar to take out our garden table and chairs. It was already 3 in the afternoon when i got finished. Then i realized that the sun was too hot that my skin got burned! WHAAAAAT THE?????!!!! I forgot to put on some sunblock. That made me a bit upset. Then my hubby told me, "that isn't so bad, in fact i love it!". Ahhhh so sweet! (but still i don't like it hehehe...)

Anyway, to console myself, i sat on the balcony (this time with the big umbrella open...) and relaxed. And then all of a sudden... it rained! I thought to myself, "is this a joke or what?!" So what should a girl do?... I went inside the apartment and spent my time browsing on the internet.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin