CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today I Love...

... or I would love, to eat at Jollibee! I'm craving for their sweet spaghetti, yummy palabok fiesta and big champ. Just the thought of it makes me drool *sigh* Why oh why there's no Jollibee here in Europe? I'm so envious of those Filipinos in the US, who can go anytime to Jollibee whenever they want to *pouts* I tried to cook filipino style spaghetti the other day but it didn't turn out great. I guess the tomato sauce here in Germany are way too sour. I have to add sugar and honey pa, just to make it a bit sweet. Funny how all filipino stores here don't sell filipino style spaghetti sauce. I mean, HELLO! - filipinos love to eat their own spaghetti! It's like, a part of our diet, isn't? Anyway, I'm just lucky that London is just a plane away *one and a half hours i think?* There they sell all kinds of filipino stuffs. I get crazy when I'm there. I don't know what should I buy and cook first. I mean they really have everything! My older sister who's living in London, cooks for me whenever I visit her in her apartment *big grin* She would always ask me, "so what do you want to eat today?" and I would go like, "I want to eat Pork Adobo, Filipino Spaghetti, Palabok, Lumpiang Sariwa, Caldereta etc..." *hehehe!* It's like filipino food heaven! *daydreams* And oh, she's a very good cook *sipsep!* Believe me, the table is always overflowing with food and there were just the two of us, akala mo may fiesta *takaw! hahaha!* Oh I would love to go back there again. *drools*


So are you craving for something too?...

Image: Matthew Marco via Flickr, Annamatic3000 via Flickr and Mang Maning via Flickr

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin