CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Infatuated

I love to read. In fact I'm a book addict. I have all kinds of books at home. From language books to travel books to cookbooks, comic books, reference books, decorating books, romance novels, mystery novels, you name it, I have it. I have always dreamed of having a big library full of books, where I could get lost and read every single day. Wherever I go, I always bring a book with me. It's like my wedding band, without it, I'd feel naked. No kidding!

Right now, I'm addicted to suspense/mystery novels. My new favorite authors are Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. They are like tandem writers and they have written at least 15 (?) pocketbooks together. I just love their style. Their stories are like Micheal Crichton's but much much better. They have created a character that I find so interesting, he's called "Agent Pendergast". He's a mixture of James Bond slash McGyver slash Robert Langdon slash Sherlock Holmes slash Harry Houdini etc. I don't know exactly how I could describe him, all I know is that he' s excellent and extremely intelligent! It's like he's indestructible! They made a trilogy about this character and 3 more (or 4?) other pocketbooks which i think are all very well written and very exciting. Too bad I've already finished reading all of them, so It's kinda sad... but I've heard that there will be a new one coming out in May *yay!* Can't wait for that one.


How about you? Do you love to read? And what kind of books do you read?...

Image: Tussenpozen via Flickr

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin