CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The So-Called Diet

My hubby announced the other day that he wants to loose weight.

Hubby: "I want to loose weight!"
Me: "Why? you're not fat..."
Hubby: "Yes I am! I weigh 98 kilos today!"
Me: "Don't be silly! You're a big guy. Actually you should weigh more than that!"
Hubby: "No! I want to weigh 85 kilos!"
Me: "That's impossible! *slapped my forehead* Try to be realistic. Let's say, you wanna weigh 95 or 94 kilos."
Hubby: "Ok 90 kilos."
Me: *humming*
Hubby: "From now on I'll just eat fresh fruits and salad!"
Me: "As you wish..."

Well of course he didn't get his wish that day. I had my menu plan prepared *smirk* I want to eat stir-fried vegetables, so i asked him if he could postpone his diet and he just said ok *hehehe* So i made stir-fried vegetables in Oyster sauce with fried potatoes. And what do you know? He ate everything and completely forgotten about his so-called diet.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin