CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's All About Moi!

What is your current obsession?
- Pumps! I just bought 2 new pairs last monday and yesterday. Not good for my budget *bites fingers*

Who is the last person you hugged?
- My hubby before he left for work.

What's your favorite dinner?
- Anything filipino with hot rice of course!

What was the last thing you bought? (to wear)
- Pumps from ZARA


What are you listening to right now?
- Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz

What is your favorite weather?
- No brainer here - of course sunny weather with a bit of cool breeze

Say something to the person who tagged you.
- Nobody tagged me.

Tea or Coffee?
- Tea

What did you want to become as a child?
- to be a doctor or a stewardess *so typical...*

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
- to the Philippines! *loyal! hehehe...*

Who do you want to meet in person?
- Martha Stewart. I have so many questions about homemaking and craft-making. She's so talented!

What is your most challenging goal right now?
- finding a good job

What is your weidest obsession?
- Checking things twice! I'm an OC!

Why did you start a Blog?
- My sister told me that it's fun, so i just tried it and never stopped blogging eversince.

What is your Blog about?
- About being a housewife and my life here in Germany.

Which Blogs are you obsessed with at the moment?
- Anna Spiro's blog, Jenni Epperson's blog and my sister's blog.

What is your dream job? (realistic or unrealistic)
- I dunno really... but at this point in my life *realistically*, what is more important is that I have a permanent and a good paying job. Becoming a nurse is the only job i want to do right now.

If you could change professions or careers, what would you like to try? (realistically speaking)
- I would love to do medical research. I find it highly interesting and challenging.

Who is your favorite designer at the moment?
- I don't really buy designer clothes but I do love Diane von Furstenberg.

What is your favorite brand of jeans?
- Believe it or not, i love our very own Bench jeans. I love it because it adjust to your body and the length of the jeans is perfect for me. I don't have to cut it or fold it. And it is the only jeans i can wear whenever I add some unwanted pounds *ouch!* due to it's stretch-ability. So when I'm in the Philippines, I buy at least 2 pairs from Bench.

One thing that you would snitch out of someone's closet, with no regrets?
- That would be Jessica Alba's collection of pumps!

What piece of designer clothing would you most like to own? (new or vintage)
- a vintage Valentino little black dress.

Snag it if you like it!



Image: via Verstehe nur Bahnhof Blog

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin