CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

11 Things

11 Random Questions

1. Clothes Shop: My favorite store is ZARA. This is one of the stores here in Germany where I could get nice and reasonable clothes. They also have shoes and clothes in my size, which is hard to find here in Germany because mostly german women are big and tall. Next is H&M, a very hip and reasonably priced store, PRIMARK in london - a shopping haven for girls, super cheap and hip as well *I go crazy whenever I'm there!* , and then TOPSHOP, MANGO and BERHSKA.

2. Furniture Shop: IKEA hahaha! They have everything. Also Pottery Barn. Too bad they don't have it here in Germany. I would love to buy some of their home decorations and wooden/ shabby chic furnitures.

3. Sweet: I love cupcakes and chocolate puddings!

4. City: My favorite city would be London! They have everything there. From fashion, books, good food and theaters.

5. Drink: Iced Tea

6. Music: Lately It's been Kenny G. *emote ba?*

7. TV Series: Sex and the City, SCRUBS, Oprah and The Ellen DeGeneres Show

8. Film: This is tough. I have so many favorites!

9. Workout: I love Billy Blanks' Tae-Bo. It's so much fun. I could do it all day!

10. Pastries: Hmm... I don't know

11. Coffee: I don't really drink coffee. Does Mocca Frappucino count?...

Feel free to snag this!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin